Title: Dacoit_concept Street Motorbike
Name: Nitin Khosa
Software: Maya, Photoshop
This is my original concept motorbike design which is based on a sketch I did few years ago. I called this bike DACOIT.
"Dacoit" - dacoit: (dȧ*koit"), n. One of a class of robbers, in India, who act in gangs and are usually armed.
In the case of this bike I hope that it's armed with some style and evilness.
The last image in the "high resolution" link has my old sketch on which I based this new updated design.
* Dacoit is a one seater street bike for posers ...it's not a full blown sports bike.
* The front of the bike symbolizes a hooded man (robber/thief) with his eyes/face/headlights under the hood. The fluidity of the sweep is contradicted with the clean chop/cut of the front of the hood.
* The back of the bike is short to enhance "man sitting on an engine" concept and to give it an evil Hyena like feel...short ass.
* The knee hugs the orange circle area.
* There are 2 adjustable foot rests...one for "leaning in posture" and the other for "upright posture".
Handle bar can be custom adjusted.
Anyway it's a concept bike so please enjoy and I would love to hear your comments on any aspect of this bike ranging from design, lighting, rendering to composition.
1- New concept car added
2- Shakti- Concept car
3- Dacoit- Motorbike
4- Dacoit- Making of Article